Thank you choosing Valleywide Realty Sales and Management for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Valleywide Realty Sales and Management, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
- Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
- Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
- Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
- Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
- Prepare all lease documents.
- Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
- Manage all funds in a trust account.
- Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
- Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
- Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Valleywide Realty Sales and Management, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
- Prepare and send out monthly statements.
- Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
- Prepare and send eviction notices.
- Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Valleywide Realty Sales and Management, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis twice per year so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Valleywide Realty Sales and Management website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Property Evaluation and Start-up Services:
- We conduct a complete initial evaluation of your Property (ies)
- We establish market rental value based on comparables for your area.
- We evaluate the property condition and recommend repairs and decorating.
- We make suggestions to maximize rental value and property appreciation.
- We identify and correct conditions that might expose you to liability.
- We collect all necessary information and review existing documents pertaining to your property.
- We set up your property in our computer system and create files and checklists to cover all details of handling management.
- We comply with any applicable municipal requirements for registration or inspection.
Attracting Qualified Tenants:
- Our extensive advertising and marketing get your property leased in the shortest possible time.
- We handle all tenant inquiries and property showings.
- Our 24-hour voice mail and Internet Website hotline never stops promoting your property.
- We provide internet exposure for your property, complete with digital photos.
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection:
- We have years of experience in judging qualifications.
- We have instant access to detailed credit, criminal or eviction information.
- We perform thorough reference checks covering employment, former landlords and credit history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a detailed application form.
- Our committee review process uses a complex scoring method to approve tenants.
- We are a buffer for you - we do the rejecting and ask the hard questions.
- Our record of selecting excellent tenants is outstanding. Comprehensive Legal Forms and Leasing Documents:
- Our legal agreements cover all important areas to protect all parties.
- We have developed very comprehensive lease based on years of experience.
- We cover all required legal disclosures, all security deposit forms and legal notice forms.
- We comply with Arizona Landlord/Tenant Act, and Lead Paint Disclosure requirements.
- We carefully explain all legal issues and responsibilities to tenants at sign-up.
- All tenants are required to sign written leases and supplemental agreements.
Rent Collection Services:
- We handle all billings, notices and collections, keeping your income flowing.
- We apply fair but firm rent collections policies.
- We take quick action should delinquencies occur.
- Although problems seldom arise, we will handle legal and court issues if needed.
- We are a buffer for you when firmness is required.
Complete Security Deposit Handling:
- For your protection , we collect the maximum security deposits allowed in our market.
- We hold all deposits in our broker trust account.
- We handle all legal procedures & notices in conformance with State law if forfeits or damage claims occur.
- We perform move-in and move-out evaluations and carefully document any chargeable items.
Comprehensive Accounting Services:
- Our totally computerized accounting and record keeping, using the latest in property management software, provides accuracy and efficiency.
- We maintain all tenant and vendor account and deposit records.
- We provide you with detailed monthly statements, which itemize all income and expenses each month.
- Our end-of-year statements and complete documentation simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- We pay all bills and payments pertaining to your property.
- Because of the number of properties we manage, we have arranged for discounted prices to save you money on rental ads, appliances, carpeting and maintenance.
Property Evaluation and Protection:
- We perform routine drive-by inspections to monitor how your property is being maintained.
- We conduct semi-annual interior reviews and take appropriate action if needed.
- We make property condition reports upon tenant move-in and move-out.
- We protect your property by keeping close watch over it.
Repair and Maintenance Contracting and Services:
- We have 24 hours, 7 day per week maintenance to provide you & your tenants the professional attention needed.
- We're maintenance experts - we know houses, the problems that occur, what repairs should cost and how to get good service.
- Because of our volume, we can negotiate the best prices for you with carefully chosen contracts.
- We help prevent costly repairs through preventive maintenance.
- We maintain a systematic follow-up procedure to make sure work is done in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- This provides better relations with your tenants and helps to keep them in your property longer.